Student Record Requests

If your student is leaving Simpson County Schools, the students new school will need to communicate with the listed contact at their current school for records.

If your student is transferring to Simpson County Schools our attendance personnel will contact your students past location for records.


Current, graduated, and past students of FSHS and FSHS West Campus must use the links below to request a transcript.

Transcript Questions/Concerns:
Please email:
Mandy Brown | Email